Friday, February 12, 2010

How Long To Wait When Cat Has Urinary Tract Infection Cat Recovering From Urinary Tract Infection. What To Expect?

Cat recovering from urinary tract infection. What to expect? - how long to wait when cat has urinary tract infection

My cat is a male about 3 years and a urinary tract infection acquired before 5 days. I took him to the vet, where he took home for 3 days and last night. He had to remove the probe and the tube of liquid when I got up at 6:30 clock. I was up all night with him last night and observe the litter again, taking a long time to urinate and then drink only the equivalent of 2 or 3 cents on the size of garbage every time sometimes less. He slept about 1-2, then at 6.30 clock-7: 15AM, when I had to get up for work. It was only because it is not included. In short, if it is in force and no waste, and call me to be completely happy, purring and rubbing his head on his chin. On concernsbecause of his frequent trips to the litter is not permitted and is cause for much, and the lack of water. Is it just irritated by the tube? I encouraged him to his new "special diet" eat foods that have a little fluid in it, but I'm sure it's not as good as drinking water. Waiting for a call from the vet's office, but I am interested in the experiences of others and take on everything, and what to expect. Of course I want him to run, eat and drink normally, passing urine and stool normally. Oh yes, I think I have a kind of crazy cat law.

No comments:

Post a Comment