Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Arnica Hair Oil Boston Hair Loss Problem - Silky Hair?

Hair loss Problem - Silky hair? - arnica hair oil boston

Hey there ... I am an Indian ... Life in Southern India ... Plz help me out ... I am 35 years ... my hair is silk ... U can not imagine a silky hair .. and my problem is that in recent years they have lost the density of the hair ... I recently midoxillin tried 5 ... not good for my hair ... trying to strengthen my hair, but if my hair is hard, I can not comb and hair loss is much more ... I thought it with .. now I use arnica oil, although there is no change or improvement, I continue with this .... I tried different hair oils (Natural Home), I can not even my scalp massage, coz the hair silky massage, if I lose about 40 to 50 hair ...

I said forget it (the problems of heredity on): --
1.What is the best way to stop hair fall immediately got on the first day (stupid people to stop shaving his head)
2.which is the best hair oil? Olive oil / coconut oil / arnica oil or amla oil?
3.Is you lost hair? (At least I did in the last 3 or 4 years) lost
Vitamin 4.Whatand iron syrup can be used, I understand as an oral medication (Indians of the product)
5. I have lost the density of hair, hair loss is not so far, but I would like to increase the density to continue ....
6.Almost all the tips, the hair problems related to in general, I do not know a good solution for my hair soft, silky hair and strength.
7.Also 'm with the rate of hair dye powder, which can recommend the best product for hair color, or is it?

Plz give me some useful information about this

6 comments:

  1. Silky hair, I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Garlic take vitamins. known to stop hair loss
    2. All oils are good to use what works best for you
    3. If possible. try garlic and vitamins should work. O biotin. But I do not know if this helps, biotin. I only know that the hair growth aid
    4. Here, too, try garlic, or biotin. I do not know Indian medicine
    7. Do not try to dye their hair the same. I, for dyeing hair with henna is good, but most colors are not really good for the hair at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. They lose hair every day is replaced by new hair. It is a natural process.
    2. I do not know, but uses the least the best for your scalp.
    3. You can try to stimulate the scalp, to touch the scalp for 2 minutes, then massage, then press
    every 2 minutes. Make 2 or 3 times per day. This increases blood flow to the scalp.
    4. I do not know.
    5, there is no way to immediately increase the density and the hair to grow and
    Time.
    6. There are products give hair more body, I do not know what is available in India.
    7. EXIT dying your hair, it is very damaging to the hair and causes breakage.

    We hope that some of this helps, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Use a hair built up as follows:

    http://www.sallybeauty.com/Hair-Reconstr ...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Use a hair built up as follows:

    http://www.sallybeauty.com/Hair-Reconstr ...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Use a hair built up as follows:

    http://www.sallybeauty.com/Hair-Reconstr ...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete