Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Red Area Around Toddlers Genitals What Is Biting Me, Seriously! Help Me!?

What is Biting Me, seriously! Help Me!? - red area around toddlers genitals

A month ago, my scalp was itchy, 2 weeks after my chin broke out in hives and now my scalp itch, I have a feeling of something "crawling" and my back is itching to get out and.

I have about 4 small bumps, the skin-colored, and my legs and my lower leg near the groin and arms at all itchy.

The itch is uncontrollable, but it is there. I sleep on the floor, and we had a problem with mice, but mice were not in the building. My brother is my brush and uses it. I have a cat.

This morning, the hot shower felt so good on the back.
"
I never pike so, so I know this is not normal for me, and I have no idea what could be.

Below I've dropped these possibilties

Head lice, my scalp through my mother used and it seems no nits or eggs.

Sarna, "I have no sex. The only person who shares a bed with my son and he is to me disturbing.

I think it might Hitzepickeln oran allergy, but I have a red rash in areas where it itches.

The hives on my face are gone.

2 comments: